Does this sound like you?
You’re A Digital Business Owner.
Hustling… All the time.
Working long hours…
Maxing out your energy…
…That business you built to
“Give yourself freedom and flexibility”
has turned into a big time-sucking monster.
Let me tell you… there’s a better way… I promise.
When I meet with my clients. They tend to be overwhelmed,
working long hours and at a breaking point.
I help my clients with the below items:
- Clarity around their business goals and put together a roadmap (without all the detours) of how to achieve them.
- Identifying “sneaky mental blocks” that are holding them and their business back from its full potential. (can you believe that we tend to self-sabotage right before hitting our goals?!
- Understanding who their ideal customers are and how to start Attracting, Connecting and Converting.
- Aligning their digital products or services with their unique “superpower traits” and expertise. This sets them apart from their competition. (showing up in your business authentically)
- Confidently pricing their products to be competitive (never question your pricing or (worse) discount!)
- Laying out their 90-day financial goals and a specific marketing strategy for their business to reach their financial goals. (yes, we dig deep into your revenue, business expenses, and profits)
- Re-ignite their initial passion, enthusiasm, and excitement when they launched their business.
(instead of thinking of it as a “ball and chain” around your ankle.)
Are you ready to hire a strategist?
To implement strategies into your business.
To go from overworked to autopilot?
I launched my business with passion and excitement to help others.
But after a while… I felt overworked, exhausted, and constantly chasing leads (that were generally a dead end). I felt overwhelmed and wasn’t making the impact that I desired.
I had to make some changes… otherwise I was going to burn myself out.
I went back to my Fortune 100 roots and started implementing the strategies I used to launch million dollar products. I now solely focus on areas in my business that are positively impacting my bottom line!
Yes, my profits increased, but more importantly I am not hustling to find clients. I work less. And having a solid way of funneling new clients into my business allows me to not feel anxiety over cash flow.
Today, I only focus on what works for my business. I quit listening to all the “influencers” and created a strategy that is unique to me and my business.
What Makes Me Qualified?
I spent the majority of my career launching million dollar products for Fortune 100 companies.
I teach the same strategies to ambitious entrepreneurs (AKA YOU) that want to grow their brand to make a larger impact.
My technique is simple and proven. This isn’t something that worked for me and may work for you. I use proven strategies that major corporations use to stay evergreen and profitable.
I understand that you have to show up 100% authentic and if you don’t feel comfortable on live video feeds, I am not going to suggest that you put together a marketing strategy of live videos! Your business needs to be unique to both YOU and your vision.
How do we work together?
Before the call:
I ask you to fill out a questionnaire before we jump on a call. I need to know where you are in business, your business goals, and what strategies you have been implementing.
Two Hour Power Intensive
During the two hour power hour intensives we dive into your goals, the strategies that you are currently utilizing and any mental blocks that may be holding you back. We set realistic goals with actionable tasks (tasks that impact your bottom line) for you to achieve your goals. All sessions are recorded, I will upload the strategy session into a google doc for you to go back and view. I will send a follow-up email with your unique roadmap of your business.
If accountability has gotten you in this rut, no problem. I have a plan that has 2 calls per month. Each call you leave with actionable items that are unique to your business for you to accomplish! I will check in with you the week we don’t speak through e-mail to ensure you are on track and not feeling “stuck” or overwhelm.